Optimising and advancing biopurification;
WHATS IN STORE FOR 2016?
Drinks Receptions, innovative on-floor demonstrations and
pitches, stimulating roundtable discussion sessions,
Poster Presentation Session alongside extended breaks and
lunches will ensure plenty of time to meet with other attendees.
Challenges affecting the whole sector will be addressed in high-level
plenary sessions, followed by targeted sessions,
suited to your specific interests.
Cell and gene therapy purification, orphan drugs, Antibody-Drug
Conjugates (ADC), blood factors, mAbs, vaccines,
antibody fragments and more.
Bigger & Better
2 days packed full of content. Covering:
Solution Provider Exhibition
Where buyers meet suppliers offering innovative services
*New this year* Innovative technology pitching and
New and improved
• Purification and logistics of next generation therapeutics, Novel purification methods
• Continuous manufacture and bioprocess, Connecting steps for upstream and downstream,
• PAT/Process modelling, Monitoring and control,
• Advances in Chromatography, Considering later stages: formulation and freezing,
• Focused sessions on purification of nex gen therapeutics including CAR-T, cell therapy and gene therapy.
• VPs from top pharma companies will be giving case studies of their newest most innovative purification platforms.
• All new data and cutting edge research from every presentation.
• Even more biotech clusters, research institutions and academic organizations involved.
• New venue in the heart of Munich.
Save money and book early @terrapinn.com/DSP2016
The Downstream Processing World Congress is where pharma, biotechs, researchers & innovative start-
ups gather to develop new strategies and partnerships to advance biotherapeutic recovery, purification,
upscale, and commercialisation. Join the largest downstream event focused on purifying new therapeutics and immunotherapies at a commercial scale and see where biologic recovery is headed next.