Welcome to the Human Microbiome Congress 2016!
Attend the Congress for the Human Microbiome taking place on 10th-11th February in San Diego and hear about the cutting-edge research currently being conducted by microbiologists, biochemists and clinicians who are pushing the boundaries of what we understand about functionality in the human microbiome.
Key session topics include:
- Characterising the normal/healthy human microbiome
- Microbiome at a functional level
- Status of international state-of-the-art research into the causative role of the microbiome in a broad spectrum of human diseases and disorders
- In-depth look at current methodologies and software and tools to integrate big data
- Modelling systems
- Bioinformatics for the microbiome and multi omics analyses, which databases and algorithms are most robust?
- Microbiome in nutrition and metabolism
- Interventions for microbiome disorders and translating microbiome research into the clinic
- Current regulatory approaches and future applications
Not only will you have the rare opportunity to hear first-hand from those at the frontline of research, we will be holding poster sessions for PhD students to provide opportunities for all scientists to learn about state-of-the-art research methods and clinical protocols for conducting microbiome work.