11th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2020 (Virtual Conference) 2020 Fremont United States
11th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2020
05th November 2020, Virtual Conference (Time Zone - IST)
The 11th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2020 will provide opportunities for everyone to learn, gain insight and new skills, and also, there will be many opportunities to network and meet new peoples from industry and patient’s clinical organizations. Please contact KAVITHA on E-mail - email@example.com or Call - +91 44 24762472
FEATURES OF OUR VIRTUAL CONCFERENCE
This virtual conference is a platform to connect, engage and network with industry professionals & solution providers while saving time and ensures enhancement of knowledge at ease.
- Attend all sessions through this webinar (Solo presentations and interactive panel discussions)
- Delegates can see the other delegates and can network with them at the networking lounge at any time during the conference day.
- Delegates can see the exhibitors in their respective booths and they can visit the booths and have a private chat with the exhibitors.
Please note that this is a PAID event and NOT A FREE event (no complimentary passes available). Any invite, email or tickets issued mentioning it as a free pass or free ticket to this event through any third party site will strictly not be accepted by the organizer and entry won’t be granted at the event.
- Early Bird Discounted Price (Vaild till 5th October 2020) - (INR 7,000 + GST (18%) per delegate)
- Standard Price (Valid from 6th October 2020) - (INR 11,000 + GST (18%) per delegate)
For Bulk Booking of More Than 5 Delegates – Please let us know your interests.
Conference Sponsor & Exhibition Stall – Should you wish to Sponsor, or purchase a Exhibition Stall (Booth) or a paid Speaker Slot, you can simply email your interest and queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call - +91 44 24762472
- BANOTH VENKATESWARLU, Assistant Drugs Inspector, Central Drug Standard Control Organization (CDSCO)
- CHIRAG TRIVEDI, Director & Head of Clinical Study Unit, Sanofi-Aventis
- PRASANNA GANAPATHI, Associate Vice President – Global Clinical Sciences, Mylan Laboratories
- SHUBHANGI DESAI, Director - Global Clinical Trial Management, Abbott (Singapore)
- YASMIN SHENOY, Director-Regulatory Affairs, Sanofi-Aventis
- ARUN BHATT, Consultant – Clinical Research & Development
- MILIND ANTANI, Leader, Pharma and Healthcare, Nishith Desai Associates
- SHREEKANT SAPATNEKAR, Director - Clinical Research, Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre
- SANDESH SAWANT, Director and Head Clinical Trials, Cipla
- MURTUZA BUGHEDIWALA, Associate Director – GCO, Johnson & Johnson
- S.R.SALUNKHE, Former Assistant commissioner, FDA Maharashtra
- RAJENDRA JANI, Senior Subject Expert & Advisor, Clinical Research Consultant
- MURUGANANTHAN KRISHNAN, Country Monitoring Head - Global Development Operations, Global Drug Development, Novartis
- RANJIT BARSHIKAR, CEO - QbD International, United Nations Adviser, Member Editorial Board Journal of Generic Medicines, England
- ANISH DESAI, Director, IntelliMed Healthcare Solutions
- SRIRUPA DAS, Director - Medical Affairs, Abbott
- SUTAPA BANDYOPADHYAY NEOGI, Professor, International Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR)
- ANANT PATIL, Asst Professor Department of Pharmacology, Dr DY Patil Medical College
- PRATIKSHA PALAHE, Head NFB, National facility for Biopharmaceuticals
- ARUN GUPTA, Head Medical Affairs & Clinical Research, Dabur Research & Development Centre
- JYOTSNA PATWARDHAN, Head Development QA, Novartis
- REBU NINAN, Director - Healthcare Consulting, GlobalData Healthcare
- VAIBHAV SALVI, Head - Project Management and Strategic Initiatives, Clinical Study Unit, Sanofi
- KARAN THAKKAR, Senior Manager, Pfizer
- PRASHANT A. PANDYA, DGM-Global Strategic Sourcing - Scientific Affairs, Mylan Laboratories
- PRANJAL BORDOLOI, Vice President – Clinical, Medical Affairs & Pharmacovigilance, Veeda Clinical Research
- VISHWAS SOVANI, Founder Director, Pharmawisdom
- PRASHANT BODHE, Director, CliniSearch
- SAKHARAM GARALE, Founder & CEO, RENOVARE Healthcare Solutions
- SUJAY KULKARNI, Business Partner/ Medical Expert, Novartis
- SANDEEP JAGTAP, Assist. General Manager - Clinical R & D, Mylan Laboratories
Plus many more to join soon
Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain together.